cpx24

Jumat, 04 Oktober 2013

Ask the Dead Due to Failed So Injected Male Sex After Surgery




Brussel : Born as a woman, and Verhelst Vathan sex change into men by surgery. But what happens, after surgery penis turns her like refuse fused with his body. He finally asked for lethal injection alone.

Vathan Verhelst, a Belgian man choose death by euthanasia. 44-year-old man ended his life after a sex change operation make it as `monsters`.

Verhelst born as the only daughter in a family with three boys. He claimed to be a girl who does not want anyone.

Verhelst hormone therapy the first time in 2009, which continued in 2012 with mastectomy and eventually form the penile surgery.


Euthanasia conducted by Wim Distelmans, a cancer doctor who never make the news scene last year after giving a lethal injection to twins Marc and Eddy Verbessem.

Verhelst given euthanized on Monday afternoon on the grounds of psychological suffering is unbearable.

"I'm ready to celebrate my new birth. But when I look in the mirror, I was disgusted with myself," Verhelst said shortly before his death to Laatse Het Nieuws quoted the Independent, Wednesday (02/10/2013).

"My new breasts do not match my expectations and I have a new penis symptoms of rejection. I do not want to be a monster," said Verhelst.

Official data showed that death by euthanasia increasingly popular in Belgium. This case jumped a quarter in just one year. In 2011, about 1,133 people choosing death by euthanasia, compared with 1,432 people in 2012

Visitors

Pages - Menu